Consuming Matcha can help your body burn calories 4 times faster than normal.
Boosts energy and sustains it through the day.
Anti-ageing; helps reduce oxidation and inflammation helping you look and feel younger.
Anti- stress, contains amino acid L-theanine to help calm your mind.
Detox; contains high levels of chlorophyll to helps eliminate chemicals from your body.
Requires Matcha whisk to make.
- Pregnancy Safe – In moderation
- Not Recommended when Breast Feeding
- Contains caffeine
How to Make Matcha Tea using a bamboo whisk and tea bowl;
- Add 1-2 tsp matcha into a cup
- Add hot water. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until the tea is frothy.
- Enjoy your matcha tea straight from the bowl.